For Over 100 Years
In 2018, we proudly celebrated our 100th anniversary. Take a look back at the history of Lethert, Skwira, Schultz & Co. in St. Paul, Minnesota.
1918 | Joseph A. Lethert opens the Central Accounting Bureau near 7 Corners in St. Paul, Minnesota.
1922 | The firm moves to the Endicott Building in downtown St. Paul, where it operated for nearly 60 years on the 6th floor.
1940 | Alfred “Al” Lethert joins his father at the firm.
1953 | Wm. T. Mosso joins the firm where he went on to spend 60 years of his career.
1959 | The firm is renamed to A. J. Lethert & Co.
1971 | Michael Skwira Jr. and Michael Lethert join Michael Skwira Sr. and Alfred J. Lethert as partners. The firm is renamed to Lethert & Skwira.
1976 | Robert Schultz is admitted as partner after joining the firm in 1972. The firm is again renamed to Lethert, Skwira, Schultz & Co.
1982 | Lethert, Skwira, Schultz & Co. moves to its existing building on 7th Place in downtown St. Paul, Minnesota.