Links & Calculators
We’ve assembled a list of helpful links and calculators to help you plan ahead, save more money and keep more of the money you earn.
Here Are Some Helpful Industry Links
IRS.gov: Where’s My Refund?
The Wall Street Journal
USA Today – Top Money News
Federal Reserve Bank of New York – Interest rates on treasury bills and more
Internal Revenue Service
Minnesota Department of Revenue
American Institute of CPAs
Minnesota Society of CPAs
Here Are Some Convenient Calculators
Do you know how much you need to set aside to fund a college education for your child? How much must you save each month for your retirement? What will your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) be worth when you get ready to start drawing on it? You can get rough answers to these and other questions very quickly by using the following calculators and making a few estimates on your part. If we can be of help or answer questions for you, please call us.
- Education Funding Calculator
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement – How much to save and how long will it last?
- How much house can you afford?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Benefits of increasing your mortgage payments
- Prepaying your mortgage vs. investing
- The actual interest rate on a mortgage
- Simple Savings Calculator
- Simple Loan Payment Calculator
- Prepaying a loan, paying off credit card balances, etc.
- The payment needed for different loan amounts or different interest rates